Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Brunch ...


Its was a warm saturday morning when Dr.shivaprasad kotagiri woke up and said that he would cook the idli.I was more then happy hearing those words and earger to help him out as a assistant. Let me brief you about out my room Dr.This guy is not a doctor by proffession, but a Phd guy in information theroy. A lazy fellow who has an immense enthu to cook food. He isn't my roommate but a gud frnd of my roommate, often vists us on wknds. Ok enough of his introduction.
We had brought a batter from Desi Store the last night and coconut was already there in our room(which i broght from by car pooja). Amaresh(My Roomie) had brought the utensils for prepering idli while coming from India. Our head cook fried some Jeera, mustured, some dal and some other stuff. Took the grinder and put the sliced coconut and preaped the Chutney.
He used the batter and started the steaming process for idlies.
After abt 45 minutes the first set of idlies were ready to be attacked on. Me & My Roomie started. Awesome IDLIS. Trirupati Bheemas also would not have served such once.


Hats Off to our Dr. !!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks for the idlis man.

No comments: