Sunday, April 6, 2008

~*~ Of Late ~*~


I created this blog id a long time ago, when i had a lots of time & little bit enthu to start blogging. But it never happened to be one of my interests till lately, one of my good old friend suggested me to go ahead with. I am thankful to Mr. Kulkarni who suggested some better things which eventually invoked the zest in me to start blogging [:)]. Don't know till what state i would go with this, but eventually starting off is a great thing.
Thanks Buddy.
I have put a pix of mine just for ppl to see who am i.

4 comments:

ಭಿ.ಕುಲಕರ್ಣಿ said...

And finally u have started...

I always felt that a guy like you with such a immense experience in trying out new things, should have a record of his experiments, and blogging was one good means to do that..

Keep your experiences, learnings and "most happenings things" posted on u r blog buddy, i can promise you that ill be the one first to read and comment on u r posts.

Eagerly waiting for u r posts...

Prasanna Mumbai said...

Thanks Bro. !!!!!

Ram said...

Welcome magaa, happy blogging.

Anonymous said...

Prasanna, It is nice to see your blog, but a big surprise for me. you have become a writer which i never expected from you. I couldn't read much now. I will read it in my free time. But Definitely u can write more about your exp. as your one of them who believes in experimenting and taking challenges as well as chances.