Monday, April 7, 2008

The bright Saturday Morning.

It's a bright saturday Morning 5th of April 2008(just to show-off my writting skills, i am decorating the sentence), i woke up from a California King size Bed( ;) Cali King size is a term which is a comforter layed on the floor) scuolding the Brighter SUN hitting my eye passing through the window blinds.

Oh Shit!!! it was 11.45AM in the morning just 15 minutes to go for the Afternoon, i need to rush to the office to finish off some work so that i can show something in my status report 2 my manger the coming monday. It was almost a year and half i haven't seen how an office looks like on a Weekend ? Ate the delecious Brunch cooked by myself afresh and dropped into my office, just to swtich on all the cubical & lab ligths and start working. My Office looked like a big CAVE where nobody has entered for ages, till i put on the lights. Seeing the darkness at the office, I remembered the Song "On a dark deserted Highway by Eagles"

Prepared a Cup of coffee before breaking my head on to why the code is crashing. After a tiresome battle with the code, i gave up. It was 10PM, the time i came back Home with no result out of the Bright Saturday :(. On a regular week day i wouldn't have burnt myself so much compared to this day. I pray to god, please don't shower such Bright Saturday Morning's anymore in my life.

3 comments:

INDRA said...

History repeats Dude.
Just go back to your memories around 500 days back we were in office almost every saturday and sunday :-)

Now my time is still same, atleast not in office but working from home on some weekends. Good luck for you, I mean don't have any hardware dependency on weekend :-( you can still work from home with your manager's grace...

Prasanna Mumbai said...

I was thinking the same bro, '06 Ugadi i was in office and '08 Ugadi back in office [:(]
Celbrating '06 Ugadi in office has had given me a good runway for my life, hope '08 would give a nice flying place[:)]

Too much Optimistic rgt!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Good Pachya, nice to read out LOUD your blog. I just remembered the 'onti salaga' days near your room! siddana mess rotti, badni kayi palya, chitranna - half plate :)

Now I sit and wonder - bloody, who has been moving around my cheese !!??