Sunday, January 4, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS


Its been a while i have not written anything in my blog. Many of my blog fans are complaining about that. I was little busy you know [;)].

I had a nice holiday time at the end of last year which i spent with my frnd's in COLD east coast. I would be starting to work from tomorrow. Am little tired of my vacation time and little NERVOUS that i need to go to work tomorrow. Not actually NERVOUS but SAD. Not SAD but a mixed felling which i am not sure of what to call it as? Am sure many of you will also be having such mixed feeling to go to office after a long holiday season.

Its good to be on vacation but worse to return back to normal routine. Suddenly i realized, i used to have the same kinda feeling to go back to school after our summer vacation. I still remember the two parts in me, 1st one wants to go to school and he is bored with the summer time and wants to learn more and grow older and the 2nd daemon wants to play in that MID DAY bright sunlight (Temp is often between 30~40 degree centigrades). At the end June 1st is all set to ROCK us with a new class room, new benches to scratch, new books to write, new pen and pencil, some new teachers, some old buddies and some new. But here in my case i will be having the same old stuff[:(]. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at my state now. Anyways its all what i can have for now & hope that would be the BEST i deserve. That's why i named this as "SCHOOL DAYS".

i wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR guys and have a nice time @ your SCHOOLS with some promotions in your personal & professional life [:)].

6 comments:

Unknown said...

:) Good one!!!

Lakshmi Aravind said...

Its part and parcel of life..importance of holidays is felt only because of stressful working days... if we are given holidays forever, then we may go mad as it will also become normal routine.. mixed feeling is because we know this fact, but still not very open to accept it as it comes..

Anonymous said...

"The transition from vacation to school is a tricky one. Like astronauts returning from space. We had to re-enter the atmosphere of school carefully, so the sudden change in pressure wouldn't kill us"

and believe me this holds good for Work as well..

Unknown said...

Good Write up.
Gone are those fun school days, but got to take up weird things (Not for everyone) to lead a life.

Ishwar Jakkali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ishwar Jakkali said...

good one le ....nice to hear that you had good vacation :P