Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SATYAM



I am hearing the NEWS about SATYAM from few days now. Am bit worried about all my friends who are working there. More Tensed about the echo system surrounding SATYAM. Because its not only the engineers and their families but also the guys who enable the engineers to work seamlessly for 8Hrs a day. The guy preparing the Coffee/Tea/Juice, or the person managing the garden or the security personal or the guy who manges the office supplies and lot more. If you take a ratio of engineer to enablement staff then that would be 1 is to 2.5 or so. So the total ecosystem of SATYAM would not merely 53K engineers + their families but somewhere around 160K + Families.

Few Greedy management guys are responsible for all this mess. The creator has become a destroyer of SATYAM. I don't know, its the pressure on him which made him to do this or his GREED. In either case the echo system is hit badly and I pray GOD for a smooth transitioning of this company. May the echo system gets the extra energy to drive this company through this difficult phase and not let the hopes down.

3 comments:

Vijay Metla said...

Hey Prasanna,

I echo with your blog regd the satyam saaga, and media is making this even more painful with regular sensational articles. i pray to god that all ends well.

ಭಿ.ಕುಲಕರ್ಣಿ said...

"Satyam" once the face of corporate india is now nothing more then a big "Mityam".

Bheemaraj Udapudi said...

I realy agree with your thoughts. I have even met couple of my frds who are in Satyam, they were more worried and also lost enthu in thier life.